Saturday, April 11, 2009

Holiday!!

Finally I can have a rest. Past few days were really exhausted, there were 2 submission within 3 days, the Building in Technology and Design 7 and Professional Studies which was in in Monday and Wednesday. I had just slept 11 hours in these 3 days. However I was happy that we managed to finish what we wanted to do in time. The PS presentation in Wednesday was great, it was very enjoyable. Each groups dealing with different issues and have presented in very creative method. Some of the group presented it by making short videos and "who wants to be a good architect" (who wants to be a millionaire - architecture version) which makes all of us laughed. Ivonny and Virly groups presented it with making a stop motion story, interpreting the situation and solution to their issues which was also very funny and hilarious. How about our group? We've done it by making a short introduction film plus power point presentation. Me starring all the characters inside the film...my friends said i should study at next building (UTAS School of Performing Arts just next to School of Architecture) instead of architorture. He was kidding of course. We have made till this far, I wouldn't spent so many years and money to study architecture if I don't like it. It is in the blood already, in one and half year I will elegible to become an architect. I woudn't regret about the path that I have chosen because there are nothing to regret of. I think it is the best way and the only way to go. Anyway, I'm very happy now because it's holiday!! Easter break!!!


1 comment:

  1. wah geng. your acting is better than those taiwanese stars. next time i find you to act in MV. LOL~

    ReplyDelete