Saturday, April 4, 2009

Greenstar, LEED, BREEAM and CASBEE....

Recently i have tried my best to be friend with Greenstar, LEED, BREEAM, CASBEE and others.
Unfortunately I found that I am really unsuitable for them. What a shame? they might be too difficult for me, too classy I suppose. BREEAM, who comes from UK is definitely a standard and organised gentleman. Classy and sophisticated, he is the eldest of all. LEED is a American who was born in 1998, he is more casual compared to the others therefore he has many friends from all around the world. Greenstar is a local, a Australian who has many commons with BREEAM and LEED however he did has some differences eventhough they have the same ancestor. GREENSTAR has fully adopted to the local conditions which makes himself called Australian. While CASBEE is origin from Japan, I tried very hard to understand him unfortunately I don't know Japanese. He is completely different from the others which he has his very own pesonality and never followed others. I don't like them at first, but I have to make myself to as I couldn't survive in this profession without them....this is life huh?

What am i crapping?? Nonsense!!!!

PS: My classmates would have better understanding of what am I talking about. I think they have same situation with me too...BREEAM is the EBRS(Environmental building rating schemes) from UK, LEED is from U.S, GREENSTAR is from Australia and CASBEE is from Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment